Large format print panels
X-Treme Creations is also the right place for large format print panels. We can print on many different materials. For the finishing, you can chose the shape and an optional lacquer.
- Forex is a board with a foam core. These boards can be printed one-sided or two-sided. Forex is used in many way, but mostly for billboards, ceiling-hangers, wall-covers, directional signs and displays. For promotional actions, Forex is a favourite.
- Dibond is a versatile board material, most commonly used for long-term projects. It is sometimes referred to as aluminium sandwich panel, dilbond, alucobond or alu-panel. Dibond is used for façade boards, billboards and products for stands and interior constructions.
- Acrylate or plexiglass is a synthetic board material that is available in many different degrees of transparency and colours. In the world of advertising, acrylate is especially used for light boxes, displays, stands, shops, showrooms, lettering, directional signs and interior design.
- Polyprop is a cheap synthetic material. Double-sided polypro is most famous, but one-sided variations exist. The biggest advantage is that it is easy to recycle. Most commonly utilised for V-boards and temporary actions.
- Cardboard is often used for temporary actions in stores or at fairs. Cheap, light and easily malleable. Less common for outdoor use.
- Re-board is a card-board made sandwich construction. Extremely light and strong, easily malleable with a frees-machine. Re-board is mostly used for the construction of stands and displays.
A few examples
Special conditions for agencies
X-Treme likes to collaborate with agencies, so we offer them special conditions.