Making the decision to include inflatables in your marketing mix is definitely a step in the right direction. However, many people mistakenly believe that all inflatables are cheap looking, noisy, childish "balloons" that must be used oudours ...
There are many types and sizes of tailor made inflatables that can fit with practically any event or promotion. So, how do you choose the right one for you?
Shortlist of considerations before buying an inflatable:
- What exactly do you want to inflate?
- Size: Maximum space (3D so also height!) available at your event or in retail
- Where: Indoors or outdoors use (or both?), on top of a roof or against a façade?
- Temporary or permanent use?
- Your budget
- Why: Purpose of your inflatable (logistic solution, attention-getter, giveaway, etc)
- When do you need your inflatable??
- How do you conceive the inflatable?
Their wide range of sizes and their required quality and duration make static or dynamic cold-air, airtight, and even sometimes helium inflatables excellent options for either indoor or outdoor events.
When making your decision about the next inflatable you want to create, check the chart to be sure you get the one that best suits your needs. Some combinations you should not try!